Does Minor Fire Damage in Woodbury Need Professional Cleanup?
SERVPRO Provides Expert Fire Damage Restoration That Uncovers Hidden Problems in Woodbury Homes
Fires do not always destroy a home. One of the most frequent reasons for household fires is kitchen fires. These are often quickly contained. It may seem cost-effective to clean up yourself, but the best option is professional help.
Why Shouldn’t Homeowners Tackle the Fire Cleanup?
Many of the issues that come with fire damage are not readily seen. Our professional fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) provide fire damage restoration in Woodbury, MN that traces smoke and soot residue and removes it. Our techs look for things like:
- Damage that is apparent – obvious and easily assessed
- Secondary damage – this is not as easy to detect.
- Fire residue – this can spread throughout the entire house.
- Water damage – can happen from firefighting efforts.
Fire Damaged Homes Count on SERVPRO
Restoring homes after a fire calls for immediate fire mitigation. Our IICRC-certified teams know exactly what to do to return your home to preloss condition whenever possible. Homeowners can trust that the procedures taken are precisely what is needed for their fire and smoke damage. We take care of the problem by:
- Providing water removal if needed.
- Using specialized techniques and equipment to remove smoke and soot.
- Examining the HVAC system to determine if smoke has circulated.
- Assessing the type of fire residue and using the appropriate cleaning methods.
- Using air scrubbers and foggers to deodorize.
- Clean, sanitize, and disinfect all items and structures that can be restored.
- Completing the final steps in restoration.
Contact SERVPRO, we can expertly handle all your fire damage restoration needs.