Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
An Overview Of Mold
Mold is virtually everywhere but without the right environment, it won't spread or cause issues. Mold is extremely common, especially in bathrooms, underneath sinks or around windows. This is due to the abundance of moisture in addition to the porous material. In oder to grow, mold needs 3 things;
- Food (porous material)
In the perfect environment mold can grow and spread rapidly and can spread quicker and easier if cleaned improperly. Whether it's visible or not, the mold you can't see is just as dangerous. So, if you have experienced mold or a flood, you need us. We have the tools, equipment, technicians and experience you need!
How We Mitigate Mold
As a leading service in the damage restoration industry, we have made our mold restoration process quick and efficient. Consisting of only 7-steps, we are confident you will return to your home to find a clean, breathable and healthier space. You can read more about our 7-step mold restoration process here. Avoid the headaches that come with mold damage and turn to SERVPRO of Woodbury, Cottage Grove. With our IICRC-Certified Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians, you can rely on us to identify, mitigate and restore you property "Like it never even happened."
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (651) 314-4631
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Woodbury, Cottage Grove?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (651) 314-4631
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Woodbury, Cottage Grove is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Woodbury community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2060 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.