About SERVPRO of Woodbury, Cottage Grove
Cory Bates, Michael Hogan
Owners of SERVPRO of Woodbury, Cottage Grove
As a veteran, owner Cory Bates understands how hard work and dependability are vital in restoration and recovery the same as they have been in serving the country. With several of the staff of our SERVPRO of South Washington County team being veterans, customers get the reliable and punctual response that they need amid an emergency. With how vital a fast reaction becomes during water, fire, and storm damage scenarios, having qualified and educated restorers available 24/7 better protects area homes and businesses and embodies our commitment that We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Reaching Damaged Washington County Homes Fast
Part of our ability to reach homes and businesses quickly hinges on the industry-leading equipment that we have available. By stocking trailers and production vehicles at our warehouse ahead of disasters, we can reach water and fire disasters within hours of the first notice of loss in many situations. Some of the tools that have become vital to the fast recovery and mitigation of damaged properties include:
• Wet Vacuums
• HEPA Filtration Devices
• Air Movers
More than a Restoration Company for the Saint Paul Area
Helping out our friends and neighbors has always been one of the foundational elements that have encouraged our SERVPRO team's successes. Beyond the fast responses and experienced restoration work that we provide, there are other ways that our professionals can help the community through different kinds of disasters and emergencies. We are actively involved in fundraising and awareness drives devoted to those less fortunate in the Greater Saint Paul areas, such as the veterans and children. Our involvement with organizations like Big Brothers, Big Sisters provides time and resources to area kids that need someone to help steer them towards better choices and decisions, which is more pertinent than ever today.
"Like it never even happened."
Our professionals can work to provide mitigation, restoration, and even reconstruction to return your property to its original condition. With situations like water and fire losses, there are often multiple phases to mitigation and recovery that we can complete without numerous subcontractors.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- Accredited Asbestos inspector
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician