Important Fire Damage Restoration Steps for Damaged Homes in Woodbury
SERVPRO Has Proven Fire Damage Restoration Methods to Bring Your Woodbury Home Back to Pre-Fire Condition
No one ever goes into homeownership expecting to have to deal with house fire clean-up. However, emergencies happen, and it is how they get dealt with that matters the most. Whether you have a faulty appliance, issues with wiring, or human error, you need a team of fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) to get the job done right. At SERVPRO, we strive to make every project's completion appear “Like it never even happened.”
Safety is our main priority when you call us for fire damage restoration in Woodbury. Then, the challenge becomes getting your household back on track. These are a few of the steps that we take with fire damage mitigation and restoration:
- Board up and tarping – Fire is known to destroy doors, windows, and other openings to your home. We take the time to board up and tarp any vulnerable spots while the restoration takes place.
- Drying – You may not think of water damage when there is a fire. Still, there could be water from the blaze damaging piping or plumbing components, structural elements, and contents from firefighters extinguishing the blaze. Other factors like rain or snow intrusion during or after the fire can complicate the water damage.
- Emergency pre-cleaning and deodorization – Our team understands the corrosive, acidic nature of soot, so we take the time to treat surfaces and carefully clean everything using targeted methods.
- Content pack-out – In many situations, you may have contents that must get stored off-site during the restoration, or they may require specialized cleaning actions at our facility.
- Content inventory – When handling your possessions, SERVPRO meticulously logs each item to account for everything and placing back in its original place.
- Controlled demolition and sanitization – We take care of the repair or replacement using controlled demolition measures. Once complete, our odor control technicians (OCT) fully clean, sanitize and deodorize all areas to ensure no lingering foul odors get left behind.
SERVPRO of Woodbury, Cottage Grove is here to give you peace of mind when your home requires fire damage restoration. Call our team at (651) 314-4631.