Fire Restoration After a Space Heater Fire in Cottage Grove
SERVPRO Helps Cottage Grove Residents After Space Heater Fires
Space heaters are an excellent way to boost your home’s temperature and make it more comfortable. Unfortunately, they can also become fire hazards if you are not careful.
SERVPRO recommends practicing good space heater safety to prevent the need for fire restoration in your Cottage Grove home. You can stop your heater from becoming a hazard by:
- Always using the correct plug.
- Plugging directly into the wall instead of using extensions.
- Leaving adequate space around the heater.
- Ensuring there are no hanging clothes or drapes near the heater.
- Purchasing a new heater from a reputable company.
If a fire occurs, SERVPRO is here to help you. We train our teams to clean away soot and grime from your home, and we can also clean individual belongings, including furniture and even clothes. If your walls or carpet are damp from firefighting efforts, we can extract water and dry the area. We also know that smoke smells can linger long after a blaze, so we take care of deodorizing too.
If you need help with fire restoration, we are here for you. Call SERVPRO of Woodbury, Cottage Grove at (651) 314-4631.